Willow Healthcare Services is a homecare division of Baxter Healthcare Ltd that provides specialist pharmacy and nursing services to patients in the United Kingdom. We work in partnership with hospitals, assisting patients to manage their treatments at home. These services consist of the provision of medication (including compounded products), ancillary items and medical equipment direct to patients’ homes together with any associated nursing support that may be required.
Established in 2005 we have developed an enviable track record for delivering highly flexible, reliable and responsive homecare services. In 2009 we joined Baxter Healthcare providing us with access to the resources to develop our services further whilst retaining our key strengths and values. Today we are expanding our nursing and operational capabilities to meet the growing demands of the Trusts we support.
Our focus is to provide homecare which is responsive, professional and empathetic in meeting the needs of patients and the NHS. We have developed new ways of assisting patients in managing their treatments at home and have a proven track record of fulfilling promises made to Trusts.
- IV Antibiotics
We are able to deliver services across an ever increasing range of therapy areas including:
Intestinal Failure, Cystic Fibrosis & Infection Management, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Iron Chelation Treatments, Motor Neurone Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Infertility, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and Dermatology.
We recognise that the opportunities for homecare are growing and are continually developing our resources and capabilities to meet this demand.
Why choose Willow?
• Willow is run by Healthcare Professionals for Healthcare Professionals.
• We understand the importance of always retaining patient focus and ensuring that we respond effectively to patients’ needs.
• We recognise that every Trust and every Patient is different and have a flexible approach adapting our service to meet their needs.
• We have a proven track record of managing patient transfers effectively and seamlessly.
• Account Managers continually work with Trusts to provide KPI reports,
ensure expectations are being met and the service developed on an ongoing basis.
• We possess considerable pharmaceutical expertise including formulation, stability assessment and prescription management.
• Our nursing team will ensure your patients receive the highest standard of care and keep you regularly informed of how they are progressing.
• As a Baxter company we have access to compounding facilities across the UK allowing fast responsive services to be provided.
• We have the capability to develop innovative and cost effective clinical solutions and have many examples of how this has benefited both Trusts and patients.
Email : email@example.com
Telephone: 08000 288 966